Friday 1 November 2013

I Love Africa Vol 5

I finally got round to doing it...
The long awaited I Love Africa Vol 5 is here!!
I honestly thought I wouldn't have time to get this done, with the travelling im doing this month, I have done an I Love Africa mix every year since 2010 there was no way i was letting you lot down!!

So in this mix I have some of my favourite and club smashing Afrobeats of 2013.

As always tracklisting and download/stream links can be found below:

***Stream link***
I Love Africa Vol 5

01. Wizkid Feat Wale - Drop
02. Samini Feat Wizkid - Time Bomb
03. R2Bees Feat Wizkid - Slow Down
04. DJ Afro B & Mista Silva - My Sweet Coco
05. Burna Boy Feat Wizkid - Jahs Love Is True
06. Ketchup - Show Me Your Rozay
07. Burna Boy - Run My Race
08. Maleek Berry Feat Wizkid - The Matter
09. Reminisce Feat Sinzu & Ice Prince - 2mussh (Remix)
10. Jesse Jagz Feat Wizkid - Bad Girl
11. Timaya Feat DBanj - Mind Over Matter
12. R2Bees - Odo
13. E.L - Auntie Martha
14. E.M.E Feat Wizkid - Body
15. Mista Silva Feat Skob & C-Don - Number 1
16. Wande Coal - Kilaju
17. Wande Coal Feat Don Jazzy - The Kick
18. Davido - Skelwu
19. Wizkid - Juru Freestyle
20. P Square - Personally
21. Olamide - Turn Up
22. Wizkid Feat Femi Kuti - Jaiye Jaiye
23. R2Bees - Life
24. E.L - On A Long Tin
25. Sean Tizzle - Sho Lee
26. E.M.E Feat Skales - Ko Mo Le
27. DBanj - Don't Tell Me Nonsence
28. I Am Dred & Vick2Hot - I Be Balling
29. Lola Rae - Watch My Ting Go
30. Ruff N Smooth - Break Waist
31. Koko boko - Reminisce
32. Zeal - Human Gyata
33. Tiwa Savage - Eji Ma Fia
34. Keche - Body Lotion
35. Gemini - Ajeee Sweety
36. Timaya - Ukwu
37. Kolo Feat Mr Raw - Kolote
38. Wande Coal - Rotate
39. Kcee Feat Wizkid - Pullover 
40. Ice Prince Feat French Montana - I swear

Until next time,

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment